For anyone interested in working on ridden posture and improving their “body to horse” communication there are two spots still available in the clinic being held at the Raymond Terrace RDA on Saturday March 28.
If a rider is tight or uneven through their body they can influence their horse to move or act differently without realising.
Your horse may be displaying such things as:
– Holding unnecessary tension through his body
– Moving unevenly in one direction
– Finding bend to one direction difficult
– Difficult to slow down
– Difficult to move forward
– Inconsistent into the contact
– Finding canter transitions difficult
– Not striding correctly in walk, trot and canter
– Carrying his hindquarters to one side
There will also be a qualified equine acupuncture therapist who works in with Tanase at the RDA on the day of the clinic for anyone who would like an assessment or treatment done on their horse.
Tanase at email@example.com or
Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons are $65 and will run for 50 minutes.
Acupuncture sessions are $60.00